NFC business cards are the next big thing in networking as they’re more convenient and offer a wealth of features. But with so many NFC business card options on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve put together this list of the 5 best NFC business cards your personality deserves.
So read on to find out which suits you the best.
What Are NFC Business Cards?
Near Field Communication or NFC technology, is a short-range wireless technology that enables two devices to communicate with each other when they are placed within close proximity, typically no more than a few centimeters apart.
Unlike traditional paper business cards, they’re NFC-enabled that can be used to exchange information or perform certain actions when tapped against an NFC-enabled device, such as a smartphone.
They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- sharing contact details,
- promoting a product or service, or
- even making payments
NFC business cards have many potential applications in the business world, and they are an easy and convenient way to exchange information and make transactions.
What Is The Best NFC Business Card For You In August, 2022
Starting off with my favorite one:
Best For Phone Cases
If you’re looking for an NFC business card, look no further than V1CE.
With customization options that allow your logo to be printed on the front and the ability to include a QR code in case someone doesn’t have access to NFC, this company has everything covered!
V1CE Business Cards are available in high-quality plastic or stainless steel metal.
I was disappointed that there are only black-white and gold-silver options for color printing on the front of your card, but I still think they provide high-quality materials.
The business cards themselves feel great in hand as well; it’s clear this company cares about their customers’ tactile experiences!
The exchange process with V1CE also felt seamless, accurate, and quick.
Some Prominent Features Of V1CE Digital Business Card
- V1CE NFC business card is made of high-quality plastic, wood, or metal
- The back of the card has a QR code which can be used if a smartphone doesn’t have NFC
- The front of the card can be customized with a business logo
- Color options include black and white, silver and gold
- V1CE NFC business card works well and quickly sends information
With a V1CE business card, you can choose between two materials: plastic or leather.
The former costs $36 while the latter will set your billfold on fire with a price tag of up to $141!
V1CE Pros And Cons
- High-quality card material and printing
- Choice of colors
- NFC performance is accurate and quick
- Higher price tag than some other options
Best For Professionals
POPL is an interesting company that offers more than just NFC business cards, but a range of devices to suit your individual needs.
This includes the likes on keychains and wristbands as well! You can even stick them onto any smartphone with their silicone-style stands called “PopSocket”.
There are affordable price tags for these goodies too – no reason why you wouldn’t purchase multiple different NFC devices if they’re so easy to use.
There are several drawbacks to the Popl card that may explain why it is cheaper than other Smart Cards on this list.
First off, you don’t get to customize your smart business card at all – instead, there’s just a logo upfront with no other printing or design options available!
However, the second problem is a bit more bothersome; in order to set up (which isn’t too difficult), an app will be necessary, which may persuade some consumers to avoid purchasing them entirely.
The POPL NFC Business Card is a great choice for people on a tight budget.
It has fewer features than other cards, but it’s still very usable and will continue to be an affordable option as time goes by!
Some Prominent Features Of POPL
- Get your professional profile with all of your contact details
- Connect with potential clients or partners through NFC, text, email, airdrop, or QR code
- Available CRM Integrations CRM includes Salesforce, Outlook, or Hubspot
- Track any leads by team members and centralize them
- Offers a variety of devices beyond just digital business cards, including keychains, wristbands, and stands
- The cost is low, and there is no extra set-up required when compared to the other cards on this list.
- A professional profile with all of your contact information is included on the card.
- To any Android or iPhone, you may send your digital business card through NFC, text, email, airdrop, or QR code.
POPL NFC Card is a great option for those who want to automate their business NFC card distribution.
It only costs $14.99, which makes it one of the more affordable options out there!
POPL Pros And Cons
- Affordable price tag
- Multiple device choices
- Easy to setup
- Customization options only available in bulk purchases
- Requires app download
Best For Professionals
Qwerty Cards offers a unique customization opportunity for its customers. Unlike many of the other cards available, you can customize both front and back sides with full design freedom to suit your needs or those who would like something more personalized such as your own branding!
It all depends on what you need from your NFC card. If the idea of paying monthly for something that is already included with a free website seems daunting, then go ahead and purchase one outright
Qwerty Cards has some of the best features and benefits out there, including their excellent service.
Some Prominent Features Of Qwerty
- Qwerty Cards offers a great platform with detailed customization options and full tracking
- They have a lead generator system to help get your business started
- Qwerty Cards offers a paid subscription plan that is cheaper than purchasing an NFC Business Card outright
Qwerty Cards Pricing
You can purchase them for just $49 a year or get them in bulk for more discounts.
They’re the best way to get bulk cards at an affordable price.
There’s a variety of subscription services, including Qwerty Card’s Team plan which starts off as low as $441 per year for 10 cards!
This works out to less than half what you would pay if buying them one card each month – and it also gets discounts on future purchases too so your investment will be worth much more over time.
Qwerty Pros And Cons
- Offers great customization options
- Quite extensive and detailed platform
- Has a lead generator system
- Pricing may be too expensive for some
For Networking Professionals
The Mobilo NFC card’s most distinctive feature is its large selection of color and pattern choices.
With a choice for any logo or text you want, Mobilo provides more design choices than most with just black-and-white designs that can be customized to match your company’s branding needs!
Mobilo offers all of your favorite features without any additional cost.
The most expensive option offers free replacement of NFC cards and analytics dashboards so that you can track usage data, automation, and CRM integrations.
Some Prominent Features Of Mobilo
- Calculate your network ROI to see if events are worth attending
- Expand business by reaching out to old or new leads
- NFC card and unique QR code for sharing on different platforms
- Customizable colors and patterns
- Free replacement of NFC cards and analytics dashboards
- Teams allow for company lead sharing and CRM integration for employees
Mobilo NFC business card offers the same variety of styles and materials as other competitors on this list, with prices ranging from $7 for a starting option up to about $249 per year.
They also offer customizations such as text or an image/logo which I think is best among all others here!
Mobilo Pros And Cons
- Many designs and customization options
- Priced comparably to other NFC cards
- Initial charges for the cards might be rather pricey
Best For Dot Combo
Taptok has some fantastic business cards! I love how you can find out the savings compared to traditional paper business cards on their website.
You get three different prices, depending upon what kind of design and branding preference suits your needs best – two standard designs or one customized with graphics/ information specific for YOU (which means more personalized than any other company).
They also provide a sleek and modern dashboard with data analytics which you can use to track your leads and see how they are interacting with the information on our site in real-time.
If you want the highest quality cards, then unfortunately this option only offers standard plastic business card options.
However, they do come in different colors and designs to suit every taste!
Their online system for tracking is one of the best I’ve seen. It’s easy and quick to set up, which means you can get back on your feet quickly!
Some Prominent Features Of Taptok
- Sleek and modern dashboard with data analytics
- High-quality standard plastic business card options
- Personalized design and branding
- Easy and quick online system for tracking
- Easily and quickly add your social media links, emails, and phone numbers to your business card
- No app is needed, just send your information with one tap
- QR codes included for smartphones not having NFC capability
- One-time payment with no subscription hassle
Taptok NFC card is a very affordable option for those looking to unlock their phone with just one touch. Starting at $29.99 (for the PVC Custom option) and ranging up, there’s something here perfect no matter what your budget may be!
TapTok Pros And Cons
- Interactive website
- Real-time tracking
- Wide range of customization options
- Sleek designs
- No personalization options for the higher-quality cards
General FAQs On NFC Business Cards
To make NFC business cards, you can visit Taptok’s website and choose between their two standard designs or one customized with graphics/information specific for you.
You can also track your leads and see how they are interacting with the information on your site in real-time.
Yes, NFC business cards are safe.
Unlike traditional business cards, NFC technology offers a contactless communication technology that uses radio frequency to exchange data between devices.
This means that there is no need for a physical connection between the two devices, which reduces the risk of data being intercepted or stolen.
Yes, you can make my own NFC tag.
There is no clear answer, as the value of a smart business card depends on how it is used and how much it costs.
Generally, they are more expensive than regular cards, so if you are only going to use them for basic information, they may not be worth the extra expense.
However, if you plan to use them for more advanced features, such as scanning or accessing files or databases, then they can be a valuable tool.
NFC technology allows you to communicate with other devices by holding them close together. This makes it a convenient way to transfer data, such as contact information, between devices. You can also use NFC to make payments with your smartphone.
To use NFC for your business, you’ll need to install an NFC reader on your checkout counter.
The NFC reader will allow you to accept payments from customers who have enabled NFC payments on their smartphones.
Unlike other multiple business cards, Near Field Communication (NFC) business cards work by scanning the card with an NFC-enabled device.
Once scanned, the device will either display the contact information stored on the card or prompt you to add the contact to your device.
Yes, you can use your phone as a business card. You can create a digital business card that can be shared with others.
Yes, metal cards can have NFC.
Yes, NFC tags can be printed.
To make a digital business card clickable, you can add a link to a website or an email address.
To create NFC-enabled business cards, you’ll need to purchase an NFC printer. These printers allow you to print NFC tags directly onto your business cards. Once you have your NFC printer, simply follow the printer’s instructions to create your NFC-enabled business cards.
Yes, the iPhone can read NFC business cards.
Yes, NFC business cards do work with iPhones.
There are a few different ways to use your iPhone as a business card. One way is to create a contact card in the Contacts app.
To do this, open the Contacts app and tap the + button in the top-left corner of the screen.
Then, enter your name, phone number, and other information into the fields provided.
You can also create a business card using a third-party app like CamCard.
Both of these apps allow you to scan business cards using your iPhone’s camera and then save the information to your contacts.
To send a business card with NFC, you will need to have an NFC-enabled phone and an NFC-enabled business card. Once you have both of these items, follow the steps below:
1. Open the business card application on your phone.
2. Select the business card you would like to send.
3. Tap the share button.
4. Select NFC.
5. The phone will automatically detect any NFC-enabled devices nearby and send the business card to them.
Which NFC Business Cards Are You Going To Try?
Whether you’re looking for the perfect business cards to hand out at your next industry conference or want a set that will make you look like a tech-savvy professional, these 5 options have got you covered.
These 5 best NFC business cards are sure to give your colleagues and clients a lasting impression.
So which NFC business cards are you going to try?