Luke Bell died because of overdose

Image Credit: Google  Image Credit: Google 

Fentanyl, a powerful synthetic opioid, was involved in the accidental overdose death of country singer Luke Bell, the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner's office said.

Image Credit: Google 

Bell, 40, was found dead at his home in Nashville on Aug. 8. 

Image Credit: Google 

An autopsy was performed and the cause of death was determined to be "acute fentanyl intoxication," the medical examiner said.

Image Credit: Google 

Bell's death comes as the U.S. grapples with an ongoing opioid epidemic. 

Image Credit: Google 

Fentanyl is 50 times more powerful than heroin and is often used to cut other drugs, making them more potent and dangerous.

Image Credit: Google 

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, fentanyl was involved in nearly 32,000 overdose deaths in the U.S. in 2018, more than any other year on record.

Image Credit: Google 

Bell was a rising star in the country music world and had recently released his debut album. 

Image Credit: Google 

"These Things Shall Pass." He was scheduled to perform at the Grand Ole Opry later this month.

Image Credit: Google 
Image Credit: Google 

Our thoughts and prayers are with Luke Bell's family and friends during this difficult time.

Image Credit: Google 

How My Abortion Saved My Life

Click Here