1. The Sensex and Nifty started on a positive note on Friday but couldn't sustain the gains and ended in the red.Image Credit: Google
2. The Sensex fell over 200 points while the Nifty50 index ended below the 10,850-mark.Image Credit: Google
3. On a weekly basis, both Sensex and Nifty ended with gains of over 2 percent each.Image Credit: Google
4. Asian shares rose in early trade on Monday as investors tracked developments on the Sino-US trade front.Image Credit: Google
5. MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan was up 0.1 percent, with South Korea's KOSPI leading gains in the region.Image Credit: Google
6. US stocks ended lower on Friday as weak economic data from Europe and China raised fresh concerns about the global economy.Image Credit: Google
7. The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5 percent, while the S&P 500 lost 0.4 percent and the Nasdaq Composite dipped 0.2 percent.Image Credit: Google
8. Gold prices jumped to a more than one-week high on Monday as safe-haven demand rose amid fresh worries about the global economyImage Credit: Google
9. Spot gold was up 0.4 percent at $1,493.36 per ounce as of 0820 GMT, after hitting its highest since Oct. 28 at $1,495.56 earlier in the session.
10. Oil prices rose on Monday after data showed a surprise drop in US drilling activity.